Guide on how to Unlock your iPhone 6, 6+, 5C, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3gs Permanently via IMEI code
- First of all, you need to find your IMEI code from your iPhone. Dial *#06# in your keypad and your IMEI code will be there on the screen. It is a 15 digit code that we will whitelist in Apple’s database.
- Then head over to this link and choose your iPhone carrier from our unlock list. In many cases, our customers are unaware of which carrier their device is locked to, but we have a solution for this. Just go to this link for checking your carrier, and then click on the unlock now button.
- In the checkout form, please add your full name, email and full address. Then click next and make a payment.
How to find your IMEI Code
- Method 1: Dial *#06# on your keypad.
- Method 2: Go to Settings > General > About and on the screen you’ll see your IMEI code. It’s a 15 digit number. See the image below:
When you will make a payment through PayPal, you will receive a confirmation email. After the unlock is processed and completed, we will send you another confirmation email that your iPhone is unlocked. Now you need to connect your iPhone to iTunes, and follow our instructions. After that, your device will be unlocked permanently.
Unlocking your iPhone: a step by step guide:
Step 1: Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Go here to download.
Step 2: Add another SIM card and create a backup.
Step 3: Restore your device and update.
Step 4: Now restore the data from the backup.
These are all the steps. Your device will be unlocked permanently. You should got an iTunes message: Congratulations, your iPhone has been Unlocked.